Content

This blog is not about any one topic. It is about the many things the interest me and places I've been. It's about Travel, Bikes, Photography, Fly Fishing, Nature, Scenery, Projects, Genealogy, etc (the order of importance changes constantly!). Usually whatever is currently occupying my mind and time. Maybe something for everyone....or not!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bike Work Bench

To make it easier to work on my bikes (yeah, I got another one!), we made a work bench.  It works great!  No more stooping from a chair to the parts on the ground!  And this is my Collegiate broken down to parts.  Frame washed and waxed, brake calipers polished.  Waiting for my front rim to finish soaking the rust off, then I'll polish it and put the tire back on.
Calipers before (bottom) and after (top) polishing!

No comments: