Content

This blog is not about any one topic. It is about the many things the interest me and places I've been. It's about Travel, Bikes, Photography, Fly Fishing, Nature, Scenery, Projects, Genealogy, etc (the order of importance changes constantly!). Usually whatever is currently occupying my mind and time. Maybe something for everyone....or not!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

While visiting in Missouri this summer(June '07), my sister and her son, Andy visited. My Dad built a fort in the side yard (which my mother has a fit about and I don't know why because they live in the Ozarks for crise sake!!). But unfortunately Andy keeps growing!! and hit his head on the railing when he climbed on. So Dad made a quick modification!
But what struck me while viewing my photos again, was "I hope in 2o years I will still be building forts!". Although, with as many near misses and near death experiences as he has had.....! I can't even go in his garage cause it is an accident waiting to happen! Electrical cords duct taped together cause they've gotten cut in half with the saw...the one your using! I guess breaking ribs and almost squashing your head with a motorhome gives you reasons to buy new cruiser motorcycles on a fixed income!...cause life could be short!

No comments: