Content

This blog is not about any one topic. It is about the many things the interest me and places I've been. It's about Travel, Bikes, Photography, Fly Fishing, Nature, Scenery, Projects, Genealogy, etc (the order of importance changes constantly!). Usually whatever is currently occupying my mind and time. Maybe something for everyone....or not!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

neighbors


Got to have your afternoon pick me up of diet croak when your feeling a little froggy!!! Apparently you can't leave your cans lying around or they will move in like little hotels. This can was half full. Perhaps he likes the carbonation....it tickles his toes!
Picture #2, "Back off man, this one's mine!"

2 comments:

Maria Hutfles said...

That just gives me the shivers!!

Be Happy 3 said...

That just makes me thirsty!!