Content

This blog is not about any one topic. It is about the many things the interest me and places I've been. It's about Travel, Bikes, Photography, Fly Fishing, Nature, Scenery, Projects, Genealogy, etc (the order of importance changes constantly!). Usually whatever is currently occupying my mind and time. Maybe something for everyone....or not!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

no new news!!


I haven't really bothered w/a post since there really hasn't been too much of a change. Ron informed me that some of you are chomping at the bit. Cool your jets....I didn't realize this was going to be such a hit (w/a hint of sarcasm). The guys took a short vacation to Sandhill dunes in Nevada and will be back Monday.
So for those of you who just can't stand to wait, Here's Maddie (A DOG) on Snake Watch Summer '05. Ever alert, she says, "wait, I heard something over there". You should see her jump when she runs through fields and stumbles on something. Ooh, the pain is all too fresh on her mind (or nose)!!

2 comments:

Maria Hutfles said...

Even though I know you only post when you are at school, I STILL check your blog every day!! Yes, I am one of those bit chompers.

ltcadiz said...

is that your turkey cahsser or your kitty