Content

This blog is not about any one topic. It is about the many things the interest me and places I've been. It's about Travel, Bikes, Photography, Fly Fishing, Nature, Scenery, Projects, Genealogy, etc (the order of importance changes constantly!). Usually whatever is currently occupying my mind and time. Maybe something for everyone....or not!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

got windows?


Well, it has been a few days since I was able to get onto the computer. Had a busy week last week, only four tests!!
The house is coming along, hopefully with the weather holding @ Sunny!... they can make some progress. All of the window trim is on, and siding and the craftsman style overhang brackets are going up. The siding consists of clapboard (lap) siding with shingles in the gabled ends. The brackets go up in the gabled ends as well.
Ron was up for spring break and as luck would have it, it rained and was cloudy all week. And his B-day was Saturday! Of course, this week is beautiful!! I've seen the coyote (maybe more than one) several times over the last week, this morning he was in the ditch along Silver Oak and ran across the road as I approached. Then he just stood there and stared at me. I think I might have interrupted his breakfast. Last week he was running through my neighbors vineyards w/ a squirrel.
Maddie caught a mole last week, I didn't think she could. I guess if she stands staring at the mole hole long enough one is bound to pop up. Wack-a-mole!! and she did. Poor thing, she flipped it in the air and I yelled at her to leave it alone, but it was already "broken"! I was hoping she would never catch one and give up trying to dig them up!! I really don't want to find (or smell) surprises in the house.

School is going well, but getting hectic as the end of the semester approaches. Have several papers to do for next week, and as usual I am not ready for them. Otherwise the last two tests in Ichthyology I've gotten A's to make up for the first one which was a D! I know, everyone said, "Really" in disbelief. I laughed!

1 comment:

ltcadiz said...

what are windows dont you love the fresh air.