Content

This blog is not about any one topic. It is about the many things the interest me and places I've been. It's about Travel, Bikes, Photography, Fly Fishing, Nature, Scenery, Projects, Genealogy, etc (the order of importance changes constantly!). Usually whatever is currently occupying my mind and time. Maybe something for everyone....or not!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Snow Day!



Wow, woke up to a winter wonderland. This doesn't happen often...twice in one weekend! I thought this was March. Maddie didn't quite know what to make of it, so she just ran around like a mad dog. Someone ran into a power pole on the county road, so was without power for 8 hours while they replaced the pole. Good thing my generator works.

3 comments:

Maria Hutfles said...

I love looking at pictures of snow. Or better yet - on a warm comfy couch with the fireplace going watching the snow fall outside.

I'm glad you started a blog. Looking forward to the next post!

Sixes said...

The picture of the house almost looks like an Ansel Adams picture - only I don't remember any porta-potties in his pictures! It looks beautiful...

ltcadiz said...

is that cat in the picture